*Eye exam may be required. Professional fees may apply.
A Contact Lens That Feels Like Nothing
Contact lenses that feel so good, you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
Exceptional ALL DAY Comfort
DAILIES TOTAL1® Water Gradient technology increases water content from core to surface so all that touches your eye is a cushion of moisture which leads to a comfortable wearing experience all day.
White, Healthy Looking Eyes
DAILIES TOTAL1®are the most breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Give Your Eyes Something Exceptional
In a survey, eye care professionals rated DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses highest in overall performance.
“My favorite daily disposable contact lenses are definitely DAILIES TOTAL1®. It really is difficult to ignore the strides Alcon has made in the daily disposable contact lens arena.”
Your Eye Health & Contact Lenses
When used according to your eye doctor’s instructions, daily disposable contact lenses are a healthy option for your eyes. If your eyes don’t look healthy, feel healthy or see well, schedule an appointment for an eye exam as soon as possible.
Contact us today to try DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses. Your eyes will never be happier.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Phone: (561) 627-8185
- Fax: (561) 627-6456
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Because we provide both medical and routine eye care, we accept a number of insurance plans to help cover the cost depending on your individual needs. Our staff is also always available to answer any questions regarding your benefits.
Vision Plans we Accept
- Eyemed Vision Care
- Superior Vision
- Humana Comp Benefits
- Humana Vision
- Superior Vision
Medical Plans we Accept
- Aetna Better Health
- United Healthcare PPO Only
- United HealthCare
© 2016 Novartis 10/16 US-DAL-16-E-3872
**High oxygen transmissible lenses; DAILIES TOTAL1 (delefilcon A) contact lenses: Dk/t = 156 @ -3.00D. Other factors may impact eye health.
- Thekveli S, Qui Y, Kapoor Y, et al. Structure-property relationship of delefilcon A lenses. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2012; 35(suppl 1): e14.
- Based on laboratory measurement of unworn lenses; Alcon data on file, 2011.
- Angelini T, Nixon R, Dunn A, et al. Viscoelasticity and mesh-size at the surface of hydrogels characterized with microrheology. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013; 54: Eabstract 500.
- Based on published manufacturer-provided Dk and thickness values in Tyler’s Quarterly Soft Contact Lens Parameter Guide, June 2016.
- Alcon data on file, 2014.